Tuesday, September 20, 2011

W.W.W

W.W.W = whats with Walker

He is...

sleeping through the night consistently
walking around the furniture
such a good boy for the babysitter
loves to play with socks
has to be nosey during church (mainly sacrament meeting)
making constant vowel constent sounds
loves to eat solids
learning the word "no"
a super fast crawler
not a shy boy at all
loves to look at books
likes to have books read to him
and so much more!

Funny story...So I got up this morning at 5:30 to work out and I hear this banging noise. I walk to the kitchen becuase I thought it was coming from there. In my head I was thinking "ok doesn't sound like our neighbors...or the upstairs neighbors...so it must be coming from Walkers room...oh crap who is in Walkers room". All of a sudden I hear more banging follwed by laughter. I open he door and he is facing the wall, sitting down in his crib, in the dark, holding on to the rails shaking them and causing the crib to hit the wall and laughing about it! I couldn't help but laugh about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww hes growing up! LOL! :)! thats funny about him in his crib, thats hilarious! LOL! :)!
savannah