HIGH: peanuts and cows milk
MODERATE: soybean and egg whites
LOW: wheat and sesame seeds
WOW WOW WOW is all I can say. I new about cows milk but was starting to wonder about soy and eggs. But all I can say is WOW. Soy is practically in everything, even in some spices.
Hopefully he'll outgrow most if not all of these/
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
I thought Walker was a fussy baby for the first few months of his life. I would redo him in a heart beat. Julian has been so unhappy for the past few months. This poor kid has so many things going on with him...just to name a few...
- getting in more front teeth
- getting in his molars
- walker attacking him constantly
- rashes galore (right now he has one all over his body)
- reflux has come back
- trying to walk
- every month he is congested
- and all of the other joys of being a one year old
Posted by Capell at 9:27 AM