Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ticket to Ride

Ok this like totally just happened.

Ok this is hilarious!!!

Ok I was playing Ticket to Ride online. Me being evil, and playing the game to win, cause in games that is your goal, was blocking people. Well there seems to be this person, Liberty Bell, not to mention any names, we always end up in a game together and I guess I have blocked her before (oh boo) and she was complaining (oh boo again) and then, yeah get this, she put me on a block list, so I can't play anymore games against her. How lame is that, it is just a game. Her name is Liberty Bell, just to let you know. They were talking about it right in front of me online and I told them that it was lame and that you shouldn't show where they are going if you don't want to be blocked.

You know what I am saying?

Ya Dig?

At 10:00 at night I thought that this was freaking hilarious!

P.S. Just to let you know I didn't even win, but because I blocked her umm like twice she only got 60 points and I didn't even mean to block her the second time, ok maybe I did. :)

No comments: