Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trunk and Treat / pictures

Our ward just had their Halloween party. They had activities going on inside the building but nothing really age appropriate for Walker so we just waited out side for the Trunk and Treat.

At first I didn't want to take two kids by myself but then I thought that it would be to pass out candy with Walker. Lets just say he really enjoyed putting candy in the kids baskets, he was such a good little helper. I really didn't want to bring any candy home but what they heck, later when Eric showed up we took him around. People asked what he was, I had to quickly think because I am to cheap to buy a costume, and said that he was a construction worker because he was dirty :)

I couldn't get one of him looking because he was to distracted.
 
A few new pictures:

 

 
Also, I made a goal to try a new park every week to see which one I like the best and this is the one we went to this week.  


 

No comments: