Friday, September 17, 2010

I finished a sewing project!





I made this nursing cover yesterday at our sewing club in our ward. Lets just say this is the 1st project that I have actually finished, and trust me I have started several sewing projects. This was like the easiest thing ever to do. It cost under $8 to make this, and I know these cost more in the store, so it was even better to know that I saved money by making something. I am pretty happy with my self.

2 comments:

Jeff and Sheila Capell said...

THAT IS AWESOME!! Congrats, what a great accomplishment and it's super cute!

welchy said...

I really like that fabric!