Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I had a doctors appointment yesterday,and everything went great. I was able to listen to the heart beat and the results from the tests they did before I left came back normal for brain development, etc.

While in Texas my family gave me an awesome baby shower. We received way more things that I would have ever expected, it is a good thing I flew Southwest.

Lets see, I am showing even more now. I am starting to swell, but not to bad, just if I am on my feet or seating for a long period of time. So I flew to Texas wearing pantyhose and had no problem with swelling, I flew back without pantyhose and lets just say I had some nasty looking kankles. Thank goodness that went away.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im glad that everything was good at your appointment! i cant beleive you didnt expect that much stuff! LOL! :)! why southwest, what does that have to do? :)! flying makes you swell?
savannah