Saturday, April 10, 2010

Strange, Odd....

So today when I got home I saw this cat acting strangely. As I approached the cat it acted is if was going to attack me if I got any closer. So I walked around. Never taking my eyes off that cat, I saw somethings else, a little mouse. I swear the mouse looked like it was blind. I had his two little hands in a fighting position to fight off that cat. It didn't even try to run away. After the cat saw that I wasn't going to take its dinner, it then again started pawing at the mouse, eventually picking it up with its mouth and running off.

Two things went through my head
#1 that was the strangest thing ever
&
#2 that their are mice around our complex (yucky)

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Funny cuz I could picture this whole scene in my head...it made me giggle a little at the facial expressions you must have had!!!

--We found mice droppings all over our back porch when we were there....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwe!

jmw said...

I feel sorry for the mouse. :(

But I hope there isn't a mouse problem, though, that'd be gross!

The Riddle Family said...

Oh Jenny... if only cute little mice were the only things at our apartment. Craig and I planted a garden when we first moved in just to see it completely eaten by some animal. The next day we saw the guilty animal... the biggest RAT I have ever seen!!! Gotta love these apartments!!!