Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Getting Older

I blame this on getting older. This is pretty sad, I am only 25, and I can't even remember my own age, I was thinking I was 24 for like the longest time. The other day I had to fill out a form for Eric and I couldn't figure out how he is 26 and was born in 1982. I knew he was born in 1982 but I thought he was 26, the math wasn't adding up, either I had his age or b-day wrong, so I had to wait for Eric to get home to confirm what year he was born, and he told me he was actually 27, I thought he was lie'n, but its the truth he's 27! He thought I was said I couldn't remember. The other day I called my mom with something either to tell her or to ask and when she answered I could no longer remember, and I still can't remember. This has been happening to me a lot lately. Like today, I know their is something that I am suppose to be doing but I can't remember.

I really need to do some brain exercises. Any pointers anyone?

Ok so like when I went to post this, this is what came up on the next page: Lumosity, Reclaim Your Brain. How strange is that?

1 comment:

Sheila said...

lol, past 25 I totally lost it too!! I'm pretty sure I am 27, turning 28 in Sept. I was born in 81. I just have to think, "How old is Jeff", then I'm one year less...Anyways, I totally feel you.